Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Lunch out with Taylor

So, last Thursday, Taylor and I finally saw each other after a year and a half! It was amazing seeing him again since it's been soooo long! Even though it'd been forever, we started chatting as if we'd just seen each other the day before. I picked him up at bart and we decided to go to Bacheeso's for the buffet. I know i'd just had it earlier that week, but it's so yummy, I was really excited to go again.

 Taylor!

Taylor and Me
I think I ate more than him, not that that's really surprising cuz I eat more than most people ;). I had 2 1/2 plates and 2 bowls of french onion soup. And, so somehow, we managed to go to Fenton's after! Taylor had never been there before, so even though we were stuffed, we went to the Famous Fenton's Ice Creamery! Fenton's has the most incredible ice cream and desserts. Their ice cream is creamy, fluffy, not toooo sweet, and sinfully delicious. Their brownie was amazing too. I love brownies. It's a weakness... I told Taylor I'd only have one bite of whatever he got, since I was so stuffed, but in the end, somehow I ended up eating half (or more!) of his saddleback brownie w/ vanilla ice cream!! Taylor was really kind. Thanks so much for sharing with me Taylor! And for treating me to lunch!! You really shouldn't have--you are too much of a gentleman :).

Taylor's huge and delicious saddleback brownie w/ vanilla ice cream!

Taylor even got me flowers!
Thanks Taylor for spending the afternoon with me. I had so much fun, and I'm so glad we got to catch up. We definitely need to hang out again soon mmk??

No comments:

Post a Comment